In the blink of an eye, a workplace accident can lead to serious injuries and disability. If you have been hurt at work, you may be eligible for Wisconsin workers’ compensation benefits. Tabak Law is a top workers’ compensation attorney in Milwaukee Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation Benefits Include:
- Coverage of all reasonable and necessary medical costs, and
- Benefits for temporary wage loss (Temporary Partial Disability (TPD) or Temporary Total Disability (TTD) sustained by an employee while recovering from an injury. Eligibility for temporary disability benefits is determined and must be documented by a doctor. Benefits for temporary wage loss due to disability are based on two-thirds of employee’s wage rate up to a specified maximum amount, and
- Benefits for permanent disability [Permanent Partial Disability (PPD) or Permanent Total Disability (PTD)] if the employee does not fully recover from the injury. Permanent disability is awarded for the potential, or actual, loss of earning capacity. The amount of payment for permanent disability depends on the seriousness of the permanent disability, and
- Loss of Earning Capacity: If an employee sustains an injury to the neck, torso, head, mind and is placed on permanent restrictions which prevent him or her from returning to his or her pre-injury employer at 85% of his or her former wages, he or she may have a claim for loss of earning capacity (LOEC). There is no LOEC claim if the employer makes a good faith job offer that is refused by the employee.
- Vocational Rehabilitation: for additional information on job retraining or placement, call or contact Tabak Law at (414) 351-4400.
How Can Tabak Law Help You with your Wisconsin Workers Compensation Claim?
The Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation Attorneys at Tabak Law can help you get these benefits. But we can also go further and help you pursue the government benefits that may be available to you, and your options under Wisconsin personal injury law. Many people think that workers’ compensation is the only option, but this is simply not true.
At Tabak Law our wisconsin workers compensation attorneys have experience in a broad spectrum of legal matters that affect work accident victims and people with disabilities. Our clients are not only people who were hurt on construction sites, in factories and in industrial plants, but also those hurt in offices, food service and a variety of other workplaces.
We have experienced nearly every type of injury possible including:
- Injuries caused by heavy machinery, including forklifts and cranes
- Construction accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Electrical accidents and electrocutions
- Slip and falls
- Back injuries caused by lifting
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Any other work-related injury
Tabak Law is a proud to support Kids Chance of Wisconsin.
Contact a Workers Compensation Attorney Milwaukee Wisconsin WI Today!
If you have been injured as a result of a work injury you need the legal representation that the experienced and skilled wisconsin workers’ compensation attorneys at Tabak Law, LLC will provide. Your employer and their insurance company have their best interest in mind and will do their best to settle your claim for as little as possible; DO NOT allow this to happen, speak with one of our experienced workers’ compensation attorneys today!
For a free workers compensation consultation contact a Wisconsin workers compensation attorney at Tabak Law, LLC by calling (414) 351-4400. We know that it’s not always easy to get to a workers compensation attorney in Milwaukee Wisconsin or in the entire state , so we offer home and hospital visits for your convenience.
The form below allows you to request a Free Worker’s Compensation evaluation. Complete the form below and an Attorney will review your case and call you to let you know if you may be eligible for benefits.
Injured? Unable To Work? We Can Help!
CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A FREE CASE REVIEW WITH AN EXPERIENCED SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY LAWYER.