- Coverage of all reasonable and necessary medical costs.
- Benefits for temporary wage loss (Temporary Partial Disability (TPD) or Temporary Total Disability (TTD) sustained by an employee while recovering from an injury. Eligibility for temporary disability benefits is determined and must be documented by a doctor. Benefits for temporary wage loss due to disability are based on two-thirds of employee’s wage rate up to a specified maximum amount.
- Benefits for permanent disability [Permanent Partial Disability (PPD) or Permanent Total Disability (PTD)] if the employee does not fully recover from the injury. Permanent disability is awarded for the potential, or actual, loss of earning capacity. The amount of payment for permanent disability depends on the seriousness of the permanent disability.
- Vocational Rehabilitation: for additional information on job retraining or placement, call or contact Tabak Law at (414) 351-4400.
At Tabak our Workers’ Compensation Attorneys have experience in a broad spectrum of legal matters that affect work accident victims and people with disabilities. Our clients are not only people who were hurt on construction sites, in factories and in industrial plants, but also those hurt in offices, food service and a variety of other workplaces.
We have experienced nearly every type of injury possible including:
- Injuries caused by heavy machinery, including forklifts and cranes
- Construction accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Electrical accidents and electrocutions
- Slip and falls
- Back injuries caused by lifting
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Any other work-related injury